Supporting Schools, Libraries and Charities with Usborne Books & More’s Matching Grant Program
- Any recipient of a grant or donation can make their monies stretch 50% farther by using their grant/donation to purchase Usborne Books & More products under the Literacy for a Lifetime – 50% Matching Grant Program.
- This applies to ANY SIZE grant or donation. For example… If your organization uses a $10,000 donation – it will be matched with an additional $5,000 of Usborne Books & More products. THERE IS NO CAP!!
- The minimum order is a $500 but donations/grants may be pooled together to reach that level.
- There are 1800+ Usborne Books & More products to choose from.
- Grant/donation recipients receive FREE shipping on both their retail and free book order.
How to Order
Getting Free Books Under Usborne Books & More’s 50% Matching Grant Program
- First, complete the Literacy for a Lifetime Grant Info & Payment Form. This form must be included with your book order to qualify for the 50% matching grant from Usborne Books & More.
- Send in applicable payment or Purchase Order [or a Purchase Agreement in lieu of a PO] for the retail portion of your Usborne book and Kane Miller book order.
- Send us your order… the list of books you wish to order at retail and the list of books you wish to receive free with Usborne Books & More’s 50% Matching Grant. Download Book Order Form
Literacy for a Lifetime orders need to be entered as 2/3 retail and 1/3 free. You may send us the total amount of books you want and we can separate it into the retail and free categories for you. If doing this method, you will receive an invoice back with the final amount due to approve with a Purchase Agreement or to send to your accounting department to generate a Purchase Order.
Or, mail the above information to:
Attn: Literacy for a Lifetime
8161 Peary Drive South
Eveleth, MN 55734