Partnering with Businesses and Individuals with Usborne Books & More’s 50% Matching Grants
- Any corporate donor, private foundation or individual donor can make their donation even larger by donating Usborne Books & More products to the organization of their choice under the Literacy for a Lifetime – 50% Matching Grant Program.
- The Literacy for a Lifetime program can be utilized as often as funds become available – with NO CAP on the amount matched.
- All donations are tax deductible.
- The donor may choose the Usborne books and Kane Miller books to donate under the program or let the receiving organization select the titles most needed.
- To recognize your donation, the business name/individual’s name can be displayed in every book whenever possible – or books may be given anonymously.
How to Donate
Under Usborne Books & More’s 50% Matching Grant Program
- First, complete the Literacy for a Lifetime’s Book Order Form. Include the shipping address of the school, organization or charity you wish to donate to so we can ship the books directly to them.
- Remit check or credit card payment for the retail portion of your Usborne book and Kane Miller book order. All donors will be issued a receipt for the amount of their donation.
- Indicate on the Book Order Form if you wish to have a “donated by” name plate affixed to each of the books donated. If so, please list indicate the exact name you want listed.
Literacy for a Lifetime orders need to be entered as 2/3 retail and 1/3 free. However, you may give us your total donation amount and we will pick out the best applicable titles and separate them into the retail and free categories for you.
Or, mail the above information to:
Attn: Literacy for a Lifetime
8161 Peary Drive South
Eveleth, MN 55734