Usborne Books & More eFairs
Host a VIRTUAL Usborne Books & More book fair…
This is a “book fair” which happens entirely online. Customers shop for their books at a special web address which gives the school/organization credit for their order. Orders are shipped the next business day, directly to the customer.
Online Usborne Book eFairs Are Hassle-Free!
- No volunteers are needed to staff event for days.
- No need to collect orders or monies from students.
- Convenient shopping – website can be accessed 24/7.
- Complete descriptions of books are available online.
- All 1,800+ titles are available to customers. (w/o heavy lifting)
- No counting of monies or reconciling orders.
- No sorting/bagging of books.
Book Fair flyers and posters are provided to promote Usborne Books & More eFair. The Usborne Books & More Consultant provides personalized masters of take-home flyers to copy.
Usborne Books & More Book Fair Rewards
Free Book Program
- 50% in free books for eFair book fairs
- 25%-50% in free books for volunteer staffed book fairs
- 25% in free books for Consultant staffed book fairs
- 25% in free books for $5 book fairs
- Minimum sales for a book fair is $500
Cash Only Program
- 20% in CASH for eFairs
- up to 20% in CASH for volunteer staffed book fairs
- 10% in CASH for Consultant staffed book fairs
- Minimum sales for the cash only program is $750
As a host school, your free Usborne books and Kane Miller books can be chosen from the entire product line – a wide variety of ages and subjects, covering science, history, hobbies, nature, the arts and more. Usborne Books & More also offers Class A library bindings on most titles so the Usborne books earned are perfect for expanding libraries.
Books available… Usborne Books & More Catalog
Read more info about… Usborne Books & More Product Line
Volunteers Needed to Have a Successful eFair
A program “Book Fair Coordinator” is needed to…
- Work with the Usborne Book Consultant by phone and email.
- Copy/distribute Usborne Books book fair materials to students in a staggered succession to promote Book Fair to students and parents.
- Collect/submit free book orders from teachers and/or librarian.
A program “Book Fair Coach/Cheerleader” is needed to…
- Explain the Book Fair in a school assembly or by each classroom.
- Coach teachers to encourage student and parent participation.
One person can do both, but often a teacher, principal and/or the librarian is the coach/cheerleader. With a different person who is good with “details” (school’s administrative assistant, teacher, librarian, a parent volunteer…) acting as the overall coordinator and contact person for the book fair
To Book an Usborne Books & More Online Book Fair
An Usborne Books & More “live” Book Fair can also be held in your school if there are enough volunteers in place to set-up books, staff the book fair and take book orders -in addition to packing up books after the book fair.
Please contact us for more details.